The Engineering Side
|School:||The Johns Hopkins University|
|Degrees:||MSEE May, 1978 GPA: 3.5 of 4.0|
BSEE May, 1978 GPA: 3.5 of 4.0
(note: combined BS/MS program)
|Honors:||University and Departmental,|
Eta Kappa Nu Honorary Fraternity
To develop state of the art projects and be able to exercise my creativity to bring a positive contribution. I enjoy an environment where the work is technically challenging and intellectually stimulating.
Synopsis of Experience: 33 years total
- Applications: Doppler Radar, RF Communications (including spread spectrum), Automatic Vehicle Location Systems, Networking/Internet, Client/Server, Industrial and Process Control, Embedded Real-Time systems, Biomedical (EKG Analysis), Graphics, Nuclear Power Simulation, Image Processing, Macintosh Development, Microsoft Windows Development.
- Hardware: Digital, analog and microprocessor system design.
- Programming Experience: Database, Operating Systems, Device Drivers, Compilers, Operator Interfaces, Graphics, Games, Reports, Logs, Mathematical Models (Matrix Methods, Fluid Dynamics), DOS, DESQview API, Windows API.
- Management: Have 7 years of management experience supervising various combinations of technical people.
- Job Functions: Programming, Algorithm Development, Systems Analysis, Documentation, Designing Hardware, Management, Interfacing with Manufacturing, Marketing.
- Hardware: VHDL, CUPL, PALASM, OrCAD, PowerPCB
- Compilers: C, C++, Matlab, FORTH, Visual BASIC, FORTRAN, Pascal
- Assembly: ARM, SHARC, Mitsubishi M62C, 80x86, 680x0, 8748, 6809, PDP-11, SEL 32/7X