Who I am and what I do...
Hi! Thanks for stopping by to visit my web site. This site is meant to be very much a "work in progress," adding to it as time goes on. As you'll see, however, I'm one busy person - a full time job, a part time ministry, a part time writer. I hope you enjoy your time here, and that you stop by from time to time to see what's new.
Because of the many worlds I straddle, I'm very much interested in the intersection between technology and spirituality. I don't think they're mutually exclusive, and that the great challenge to those who follow Yeshua (Jesus) in this day is to convey the excitement, the vibrant hope of life in him in a way that people can relate to. Unfortunately, too often we retreat into the "Christian commune" and wonder why people don't understand what we're trying to say.
In case you're wondering who I am...
- Follower of Yeshua, therefore child of G-d, adopted member of His household. I have walked with him, through the valleys, and up to the glorious mountain peaks, for over three decades now.
- Husband and father, with a beautiful wife and a strong, noble son serving in the United States Marines
- Leader of B'nai Avraham Messianic Congregation. You can call me "pastor," you can call me "rabbi," but most people call me "Pete."
- Author of mostly Christian Science Fiction (see sidebar for more information)
- Poet (yes, I've actually published three poems)
- Principal Research Scientist at a major defense contractor
- Vice President of the Association of Messianic Congregations (AMC)
(or, find out more about it first)
To contact me, here's my email address (hand-written, to confuse the spambots):
In case my writing is a little hard to decipher, note that the domain is the main URL for what you're looking at now, and you want to write the author, now, don't you?